Thursday, November 08, 2007

Spirit attached to me..

They say u get to encounter paranormal stuff according to ur astrological signs.... So i guess i am a girl whoz astrological sign says to see things... hehehehe...

Anywayzzz.... So let me tell u my story.. It all started around 3 years back... One night i woke up from a deep sleep, finding a tall, dark, skinny guy standing right next to me..... He was wearing a white shirt and a black pants.. I was taken aback by shock... He had a pleasant face.. He was smiling at me.... When i started to get up, he disappeared. Just vanished... He just wasn't there anymore... i wasn't scared a bit... So i went back to sleep. I didn't care to tell anyone about it. Cuz i thought i imagined it.

Few nights after that.. Again i woke up in the middle of the night finding that same guy... This time he was standing far away from me... smiling at me. This time also he disappeared. The next night i woke up finding this guy and a female one too this time........... The female was sitting on a chair in the room. Male one was facing the female one. When i opened my eyes, the male one turned around n looked at me.... The female had a really horrible face... She seemed furious... But vanished as usual.


















After this i don't see either one of those... But i kept feeling it around me... N worst of all..... I feel the touch...... YEAHHHHHH........ It use to touch me when i was alone. But it doesn't happen anymore......
My next post will be about how i got rid of these........ Keep reading my blog...;)

14 comments:

DhiKing said...

thats really cool hehe

blinkgurl said...

OMG...

if i were u i think wud have fainted.. =p

lookin forward for the next post..

.mini said...

yeah mini ves :S
i wudve fainted
shouted with fright!
hehe

My Ɛ-JoůrnåL said...

guys u knw, my lil sis is a gurl wt loads of courage! v sometyms fear her courage cox i wud hv definetely gone dead at its sight!

iecco said...

whoa 0_o

Evil Pinky said...

heheehhe.... u do fear... i do fear.. we all do....... but i try to be brave... though i am not veryyyyyyy.......
hehehe

Forgiven said...

ooooh... thats weeeaaallyy scarrryy!! O_o

really... u r soo brave!! i dont know wat i wud have done if i were u...

look forward for ur next posts! =)

Unknown said...

it reali hapens? kool.so u can actuali try to talk with tht thingy :D

Unknown said...

hehe.. this aint new to me dear!! ehehe i heard about it all.. spooky.. gave goosebumps all over me.. but u know i aint afraid of a cute and sweety like u enu dho!! who will :D hehe mwah!! waiting for the next post!!

shaf said...

i wish i cud c a female one. so i can ask it to change its appearance to any one i desire :D

Evil Pinky said...

* forgiven- hehehe... u'l never know unitl something happensss...hehe

*amhar- i never tried to talk...

*yamin- oooooo...thanx..hehe

*shaf- hehe... cool.....

PemPeNeyNo AnEsThEyShiYa said...

hey asluves tha hama?? ma nama birun halaakuvegen dhevana faharaku hama heye nuhunnaane.. guraidhooga kanneyge onnaanee.. waiting for the next post!!

Anonymous said...

i'm still awaiting your next post. when is it gonna come up???

...xaidhu... said...

so many days... since i visited blogspot..
got your message.. neyge kon iraku fonuvi ehcheh kameh...
so justtuu chking out ur blog


ein? hama aslu vee kameh tha?